Welcome to Royal Music 007

Here we provide all information about your favorite songs- whether it is Song video links, Lyrics, or Metadata about the song - all under one Umbrella.

Nov 1, 2023

Cruel Summer by Taylor Swift

This week we are proudly presents - "Cruel Summer" by Taylor Swift.

"Cruel Summer" by Taylor Swift. It is currently at the top of the Billboard Hot 100 chart and has been streamed over 100 million times on Spotify. 

About the song

 The song is a dark, brooding pop track about the intensity of young love and the heartbreak that can come with it. It has been praised for its honest and relatable lyrics and its catchy melody.

Official Video 

Here is the official video for the "Cruel Summer" song.


 Lyrics

Here are the Lyrics of the video for "Cruel Summer" by Taylor Swift.

Fever dream high in the quiet of the nightYou know that I caught itBad, bad boyShiny toy with a priceYou know that I bought it
Killing me slow, out the windowI'm always waiting for you to be waiting belowDevils roll the dice, angels roll their eyesWhat doesn't kill me makes me want you more
And it's new, the shape of your bodyIt's blue, the feeling I've gotAnd it's ooh, whoa, ohIt's a cruel summerIt's cool, that's what I tell 'emNo rules in breakable heavenBut ooh, whoa ohIt's a cruel summerWith you
Hang your head lowIn the glow of the vending machineI'm not dyingYou say that we'll just screw it up in these trying timesWe're not trying
So cut the headlights, summer's a knifeI'm always waiting for you just to cut to the boneDevils roll the dice, angels roll their eyesAnd if I bleed, you'll be the last to know
Oh, it's new, the shape of your bodyIt's blue, the feeling I've gotAnd it's ooh, whoa, ohIt's a cruel summerIt's cool, that's what I tell 'emNo rules in breakable heavenBut ooh, whoa, ohIt's a cruel summerWith you
I'm drunk in the back of the carAnd I cried like a baby coming home from the bar (oh)Said, "I'm fine, " but it wasn't trueI don't wanna keep secrets just to keep youAnd I snuck in through the garden gateEvery night that summer just to seal my fate (oh)And I screamed for whatever it's worth"I love you, " ain't that the worst thing you ever heard?He looks up grinning like a devil
It's new, the shape of your bodyIt's blue, the feeling I've gotAnd it's ooh, whoa, ohIt's a cruel summerIt's cool, that's what I tell 'emNo rules, in breakable heavenBut ooh, whoa, ohIt's a cruel summerWith you
I'm drunk in the back of the carAnd I cried like a baby coming home from the bar (oh)Said, "I'm fine, " but it wasn't trueI don't wanna keep secrets just to keep youAnd I snuck in through the garden gateEvery night that summer just to seal my fate (oh)And I screamed for whatever it's worth"I love you, " ain't that the worst thing you ever heard?
 

Metadata about Cruel Summer by Taylor Swift


Songwriters: Taylor Swift / Jack Antonoff / Annie Clark
Ownership:  Cruel Summer lyrics © Sony/atv Songs Llc, Taylor Swift Music, Nail Polish Manifesto Music, Ducky Donath Music, Big Deal Notes, Songs Of Universal Inc., Hipgnosis Notes

 

No comments: